At Ocean Road Primary School we believe:
- Quality teaching is research and evidence based
- Effective literacy and numeracy skills are critical to successful learning
- The health and well-being of all students and staff is paramount
- Optimal learning occurs when positive partnerships exist between school, home and the wider community
- Everyone is capable of achieving great things
- Learning is a lifelong process
- Great educators make great memories
Kindness is the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.
Resilience is the ability to bounce back from adversity.
Responsibility means you are accountable for your choices, actions, and the resulting consequences.
Respect is treating ourselves, each other and the environment with dignity, honour and consideration.
Our School Motto:
Every child matters.
Each moment counts.